Hi! I'm Chris Erl, and welcome to my website.
Here's a little about me:
- Born and raised in Hamilton, Ontario, a city I love so much, I got its latitude and longitude tattooed on my arm so I'll always know how to get home.
- Presently a Doctoral Candidate in Urban and Political Geography at McGill University.
- Huge political nerd and eager activist.
- A proudly political queer 🏳️🌈 (using the pronouns he/him).
- Lover of board games, indie music, running, camping, binge-watching TV shows, discovering new vegetarian recipes, dabbling in graphic design, and general adventuring.
- Constantly Tweeting: https://twitter.com/ChrisErl
- Earned a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in History and Political Science from McMaster University in 2012.
- Earned a Master of Arts in Work and Society (Labour Studies) from McMaster University in 2013.
- Earned a Master of Planning (Urban Development) from Ryerson University in 2016.